If you’re like many of my clients, you might be experiencing these problems when writing your B2B copy or working with a copywriter:
- Spending too much time writing or rewriting
- Structuring complex ideas into one clear, concise, compelling message
- Wrestling to write customer-focused copy
- Struggling to write jargon-free copy
If you’re tired of dealing with these types of issues, you probably want to change how you write or how you work with a copywriter.
Instead of hiring a writer to write for you, have you thought about collaborating with your copywriter?
When you do, you’ll feel confident knowing that your copy is aligned to your message, goals and sales cycle needs.
If you’re thinking of hiring me . . .
Here are some signs that you and I are most likely a good fit. The more signs that apply, the better the fit.
- You’re an entrepreneur, CEO, small business owner, consultant or coach.
- You offer B2B professional services.
- You can make on-the-spot decisions about content and budget.
- You understand and appreciate the value of high-quality marketing content.
- You’re naturally collaborative; you like contributing to your solutions.
- You’re naturally optimistic.
- You want a copywriter who educates you with new ideas and perspectives.
- You’re committed to spending two or three hours a week with me.
You need B2B marketing content like the following examples:
- Blog posts (customizable packages available)
- Sales pages, letters and pitch books
- Landing pages
- Marketing emails
- Case studies
- Customer success stories
- Web copy (in-depth product/service descriptions, about us, our approach)
- Explainer (whiteboard) video scripts
- LinkedIn profile Summary
- LinkedIn articles
- LinkedIn status updates (to promote your content)
- Lead magnets: e-books, special reports, how-to guides (PDFs)
- Customer testimonial development, including: one customer interview, an MP3 recording, interview transcript
- Coaching: hourly sessions to fine-tune your B2B content marketing strategies or to boost your persuasive writing power
Does this sound like you? Are you ready for the next step? Awesome!
Zip on over to the Contact page and fill out the form to get the ball rolling.